Sea Gem Details
Sea Gem is fully equipped with everything which you would need for a restful break.
There is a tastefully decorated lounge with two recently purchased sofas to relax upon. This room also has the feature of a window seat with a comfortable cushion where you can while away the hours as you gaze at the sea view down the road.
The spacious kitchen/diner is well equipped with an electric hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave , toaster and cafetiere as well as a good selection of pans and general kitchen utensils. It has a large table and chairs for meals as well as a breakfast bar complete with two bar stools. Patio doors look on to the securely enclosed garden area. Tea towels and a kitchen welcome pack are provided which includes a dish cloth and pan scourer, as well as a couple of dishwasher tablets and washing machine tablets. In addition, there is an outside utility room which includes a washing machine. There is a rotary washing line with basket and pegs for your use.
- The master bedroom with king-size bed also comes with a wonderful window seat with fantastic views of Penzance and the Jubilee swimming pool. This room has a wall mounted TV for guests to enjoy.
- There are two other comfortable bedrooms,one with twin beds and a third single room. There is plenty of storage space for clothes in the wardrobes and chests of drawers.
- All linen and towels are provided.
The bathroom has the option for a bath or shower and all towels are provided.
- DVD player
- Netflix and Amazon Prime ( please use own log in )
A new boiler was installed recently, so the house will be cosy for winter breaks.
- Private garden
- Free on-street parking is available in the road.
Guests will have access and use of the whole of the property.
Please note up to two dogs are very welcome, but there will be an extra £25 per week charge or £20 for a short break. Thank you.
Check-in is strictly 5pm and check out 9am at the present time to allow for time for extra cleaning due to covid situation.
RESPECT FOR NEIGHBOURS
Please note Sea Gem is situated in a residential area and is unsuitable for parties or events. Please be considerate towards our neighbours during your stay, especially as it is a semi-detached property. Thank you.
Please check if your preferred dates are available here.